AND CV WRITING EXPERTS TO:
The Fuller CV have helped many people gain the job of their dreams through professional CV writing services and in response to client request, we also offer independent Interview Skills Training. Boost your confidence, feel good about yourself, do away with job interview nerves and vitally – be the one to be offered the job! Remember even if 20 are interviewed, only one can bag the job!
Why do I need Interview help?
A job interview is a series of questions, though usually conducted in a stressful situation; it can actually feel like a hostile interrogation!
The secret is to understand the style of questions, likely questions and above all, the structure to answering them. For example when being taught to compose your first story – every answer you give after this Interview Help, will have a powerful beginning, middle and end!
So let The Fuller CV’s Professional Interview Coach teach you the structured approach and how to
- put across your key selling points
- deal with your weaknesses
- overcome your fears in a stressful situation
- project the relevance of your skills
- convey your additional abilities and forward thinking
- ask questions that impress the Interviewer & prove your interest
- confidently follow-up post interview
- assertively ask for procedures with regards to the recruitment process, dates for short-listing, how many will be short-listed etc.
Remember how you answer these tricky interview questions will reflect in your body language, be prepared and you will not fail!!! Prepare for those questions you may be asked, such as:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Sell yourself to me, not your duties?
- Why does this company appeal to you, above our competitors?
- Why should I employ you and not the 30 others capable of the role?
Be at ease and one step ahead, highlight your success, impress!
Buy Now. 30 Minute "Interview Coaching by Telephone, £67.50 + VAT